woke up insanely early this morning because I went to meet Max for breakfast at East Coast Mac.

then he wanted to go swimming in the sea but I wanted to sleep. So in the end we walked all the way to Carls' Jr side.
we continued walking and we went to his condo area and he was like trying to scare a cat but the cat just laid there staring at him thinking that he's crazy.
which he is.

then I walked to the bus stop and went home.

I looked through the newspapers for some jobs and I found a few.
tomorrow I'm going for the walk-in interviews. No one could go with me because they're all unavailable.

I was planning to call some of the places but I fell asleep then I watched TV and everything.
So it's ok. I'll just go for the interviews tomorrow.

Watching a documentary about ghosts with my dad now.
hahaha! my cool dad who knows Rihanna.

Wish me all the luck in the world because I really need this job.
I'm WAY behind schedule.
I really wish Char & Jamie were here right now!

Comments

Popular Posts