Say OK

Woke up early this morning as I was seriously planning to go swimming. However, the weather was horrible and then it started to drizzle so obviously, another day of not going to swim.
I guess God has a reason for not letting me go swimming.

Met Abi, Panda, Dionne, Daphne, Marianne, Nadiah and Sarah. We went to Vivo to go shopping for prom.
Seriously, girls spend days looking for the perfect look only to show it off for a few hours to the same people they see for the last 4 or 5 years.
It better be worth it.

We went to eat at Carl's Jr. The burger is seriously big, so were the fries and drink. It was really big that now I don't have to eat dinner because I'm still full.
Note for Nadiah:
Sorry dear if the reason you didn't eat today was because Carl's Jr. isn't Halal. We totally forgot of that one major issue!

At Carl's Jr. there was this dude who was walking outside and he caught my eye because he was seriously familiar.
He was with a Ngee Ann girl. Then it struck me! The guy was ZM's friend! WAH. It was seriously such a coincidence to see him at Vivo.

After we finished eating, we went to walk around. While we were at Chomel, Dionne and I decided to walk around a bit.
Then we met up with the rest at Charles & Keith.

The 8 of us could have basically rented the entire shop for those couple of hours because it looked like we were monopolizing the store.
We tried on what seemed like half of all the shoes that were present in the shop and in different sizes too!Imagine double this amount on the floor.

The floor was cluttered with the shoes we tried on.
In the end, after those few hours, only Abs & I bought a pair of heels.
Mine is the pair shown above. It cost me $59.90!
I was seriously indecisive about getting the shoes because it was so expensive. I kept asking them whether it was really nice then the kept telling me it was.
"I don't regret buying those shoes!" must tell myself.

Abi's pair is:it's $43.90. Also, I helped her pick it out! So exciting. This is like Abi's first pair of heels! Must teach her how to wear then make her wear it often.

Once we got our shoes, we walked around a lot more and I forgot where we went.
Then we went to the patio then took pictures and talked.look at Daphne staring at me as though I'm weird.
Dionne's camera took this blur photo.
We also sang some songs.
Had "dinner". We went to some "restaurant" then only Alfred & Daphne ate. The rest of us just sat there talking/playing/drinking water. But most of us were talking & plotting. LOL!

Then we went to Guess.
There was the salesman and he had a piercing on his eyebrow. He was pretty good looking. Then I was standing next to Dionne and I realised she was staring at him. I hit her and said, "STOP STARING!"
Nadiah noticed her staring at the guy too and the two of us kept laughing at Dionne. As we were walking out of Guess. We saw a group of angmohs gathering. There was a cute angmoh!!
sigh.

Then we went home.
Took bus 10 back with Dionne.
in total, I spent $70 for prom. Not including hair & makeup.
:D

Comments

Popular Posts