Keeps Getting Better

Last night I was on the phone with Jamie. She listed down for me how the LTTE was a help and a hindrance. Thank you love!
After that, I continued to study the conflict in Northern Ireland. Basically I memorized Governance, Conflict in Sri Lanka and Conflict in Northern Ireland, word for word from the book.
I slept at 3am last night (this morning, whichever way you want to see it).

Set my alarm clock at 7.30am but only managed to study at 8.
Called Abi at 9 to ask what time she's meeting the rest and so we met at 9.30 then walked over to Paya Lebar Mac'd.

At that time I was halfway through Bonding Singapore.
In Macs I decided to stop reading it and go over to Globalisation. However, I can't seem to concentrate because of external factors.

Noelle and Daphne came then we started talking and everything else.
There were a few things that happened but I think it's inappropriate for the young. Only Noelle could possibly understand.

Anyway, after some time there was this group of ITE guys then they kept staring at me. It was.. AWKWARD.
Then I realized, "Eh! That guy looks quite familiar."
OMG! turns out it was... *the identity of this person has been censored to protect the safety and well-being of the people involved and the young*

They seriously kept staring! It was starting to get annoying and freaky at the same time.
Anyway, called my source and it was seriously him!
FREAKY.

Also at Mac'd there were these 2 angmohs and one of them was quite good looking and his friend was skinny. But he's not really my type of guy.

Went to school in the rain.
Thankfully I wasn't completely drenched.

Reached school 1 hour early for the paper and I tried to squeeze in some remaining parts of Bonding Singapore.

The time of the paper..
I sat there, yawning & starting to drift off into wonderland because we were waiting for the clock to strike 2pm.
Once it did, it was full steam ahead for me!
I didn't waste a single minute in resting my hand for the SBQ.

I think my SBQ was kind of nonsensical because I don't think there's enough evidence and inference or whatever.
Finished writing the SBQ at 2.25pm.
SBQ was on globalisation. YAY!

Moved on to SEQ.
Praise the Lord! Like seriously.
The choices were Good Governance, Conflict in Sri Lanka & Northern Ireland and Conflict of Kuwait and Iraq.

Obviously I chose to do Good Governance.
Since I memorized the entire chapter I basically regurgitated everything I remembered onto the paper. Word for word like in the book.

Now I realized that for the first essay, talking about Park and Ride Scheme, I only wrote one alternative factor which was the ERP system.
Hmm... was I supposed to write about all 4 factors?

The second essay I selected 'Leadership is Key' as the most important principle.
As Abigail knows, I know the entire section of that word for word with the years and names of the examples etc.

Was completely thrilled with this SS paper.
Hopefully it can pull up my humanities result. I don't know whether with my geography I could get an A but if I get a B thanks to my SS, I can live with that :D

After the paper, I talked with my BFFs at the bus stop and they missed 3 double-decked bus 62.
They waited with me for my bus then they left.

I went to Parkway to meet up with Dionne, Abs & Daphne.
They were at Treats.
As I was walking in Treats, I was looking around for them so I wasn't really looking at where I was going.
Suddenly there was this guy who just stopped in the middle of the way & I thought to myself, "tsk. why this fellow just stop here?!"
I looked up and to my surprise.. it was Jonathan. Pheeb's brother! LOL.

We exchanged greetings & he asked me whether I was meeting the rest. He pointed me in the right direction then we headed off on our separate ways.
(wah, he sounds like the Wizard of Oz)

While I was eating, Alfred came. Alfred's Daphne's boyfriend.
He used to be in GM. When I was in sec 2 he was in sec 4 & apparently, he was in BB! OMG. And coincidentally, he knew Mark Wee! and amazingly still, they used to hang out a lot! WAH!
thanks to globalisation, the world has shrunk considerably.

After I finished eating, the poor people had to wait in agony for me to finish, we headed towards Topshop because Alfred wanted to see Dominique but he wasn't working. So we were on our way to MP library.

It was really empty.
Everyone was so happy :D

Then, King Kong and friends came. Tzu Ming came too. Coincidentally.
Anyway, KK was like kinda gay today because he was lying on the floor like how a girl would lie on their stomach and have their legs up in the air, swinging.
It was hilarious. The 5 of us couldn't stop laughing.

Abs was studying for her HCL, Dionne was studying for her MEP, Daphne was trying to study for her chinese & I was talking. LOL!

In the end, we all started talking about random things.
Oh! Daphne took off her shoes so she was like rubbing her socks on Abi's legs so I pulled out her socks and threw them far away and Dionne took Daphne's shoes and threw them too.
Daphne retaliated by throwing Dionne's shoes too.
Daphne made Alfred go pick up her sock and shoe! So funny.

Daphne likes to abuse Alfred ya.
If only I got $1 for every time she hit him, pinched him, squeezed his fats, messed up his hair or whatever I could seriously get myself an iPhone.
No more anti-climax of the total amount being only $1.00 ok!

At about 8pm we headed home.
It was an interesting day :D

Comments

Popular Posts