It's a Beautiful Day

yesterday, Abs, Panda & I went to Dionne's condo to use the gym.
it was the first time I was working out.
I did this leg machine thing. It was fun. Did it for 25 minutes then I stopped and I couldn't do anything else.

There was this arm weights thing and it was at the 5th weight. I pushed and, nothing happened. I couldn't lift it!
The other 3 girls tried and they could lift it. WTH!? I couldn't lift it at all. Forget it..

Panda went to swim. I wanted to swim too but I didn't bring my swimming costume although Panda told me to bring it because I thought we were sure not to swim. I regret it.
while Panda was swimming, Dionne was at the poolside accompanying her. Abs & I went to the fitness corner and 'played'. It was quite funny because we tried to do cartwheels and it was a total bust!
I can't do anything man! I'm such a loser. I can't even do the monkey bars. Heck! I can't even do a push up.

Then Abs & I went back.
Abs, Dionne and me were playing in the water while taking photos.
After Panda couldn't swim anymore, she and I went to the sauna in the toilet and sat there for 15 minutes.
The steam smelt funny.

Once we were done, we went out and the four of us started doing funny things in the toilet.
No pics of that because it's inappropriate for people to see it.
All you need to know is that, what we did was hilarious!

Then Panda went to swim again.
The 3 of us sat at a table nearby. I played Tap Tap on Dionne's iPod Touch then during the shaking part, the iPod flew out of my hand and fell on the ground.
Actually it landed on Abi's slippers first then landed on the ground.
OMJ!
dionne vigorously cleaning the scratch.
Panda came out of the pool and dried herself and joined us at the table.
Abs left first.
I was waiting with panda for her mom.

So the 3 of us (panda, dionne & I) sat at the table and talked. We ate snacks too.
Then, BIMBO MOMENT!
Dionne asked about how whales mate.
Then I told her that it was up and down then she asked:
"Won't the whale sink?"
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!

panda & I couldn't stop laughing!
holy cow.

panda's mom came and we went home.

Today!
met up with panda at 12.45pm at eunos station.

then we headed to marina square. We first went to KFC cuz panda wanted to eat Cheese Fries & I drank lemon tea.
we headed to the first floor and sat down at an empty seat for awhile then i craved for macdonald's fries.
so we walked back. while we were walking I noticed someone sitting at Carls' Jr with a group of people.

that dude looked so familiar!
I told panda and panda was like guessing his name because I couldn't remember his name!

we walked back after macs and sat back at our seat.
thank god! that dude needed to go to the bathroom and he walked pass us.
it was NATHANIEL HO!sorry I dont have a pic of his at that time but at least I found a billboard somewhere and the a photo of it.

at 3pm panda and I went into Swensens' and met the manager for the job interview.
guess what?
WE'RE HIRED! YES!!
praise the Lord.

panda & I officially start work on the 3rd December.
can't wait.
before that day I've got to get ready all the documents and clothes etc.
:D

after the interview, panda & I walked around marina and Raffles city.
then we decided to go to Parkway.
took 36 back and we ate Scoopz.

at parkway we walked around looking for jeans.
then we went to eat at the hawker centre next to macdonald's.
Dionne came then we ate and went to fairprice cuz panda needed to buy conditioner for her brother.
haha!

once we were done, we went home.

today was tiring. plus my entire body aches!
thank God I start work on the 3rd!

Comments

Popular Posts