Dare You To Move!

Well hello everybody!
Did you miss me?
I bet you did.

Alright.
Friday I had my Literature paper.
It was totally unexpected. Question on "tension" came out. Hate those questions but in the end I did that question for mockingbird because the rest was BLEH and the Aunt Alexandra question was my second thought but I already wrote one page for the stupid tension.

"Whose Life" was difficult. All in all, I just hope that I'll pass and do well for lit because that's my pride and joy subject!

After the paper I went with BFFs to Marina Square to do their hair.
Jamie cut her hair, Char did treatment. We had to wait for the queen to finish and that was about 2 hours later.
OMG. I felt like sleeping on the salon's chair although I was already playing Tap Tap on her iPhone.

Once the queen was done with her hair we walked around Marina for awhile then we went to Raffles City's Watsons because Jamie wanted to get some stuff.
The both of them bought some hair & makeup products then we went home.

At BFFs' house, it was so fun!
I ate the best noodles of my life when I was there.
I swear, their mom makes the best spicy food ever!! Love it. The only problem about her food is that every time I eat it, I get hungrier.
I wonder what she puts in there.

We watched Final Destination 3 & it was kind of boring besides the dying parts. I don't like FD3. Everyone died in the end.
tsk.
When we finished watching the movie it was about 9+ coming to 10 and it felt as though we had been up the whole night.

Anyway, we had the most important thing during a sleep over.
We had a dress-up session! :D so fun.

We slept at about 3am? yeah.

Her room is really cold.
I woke up at about 10? because I heard Char shouting at her brother.
"Xavier, what?! Go out!! Clean this up, I don't care!"

Then she stepped on the mattress I was sleeping on then she went back to bed. I was wide awake when I heard their mom scolding Xavier.
Lied in bed for around 30 minutes?
Woke up brushed my teeth then bathed and felt hungry.

Their mom made "mee fen", very nice!
The prawn in it was damn big. OMG. Very very very nice.

Char you can show your mom this, AUNTY! YOUR COOKING IS VERY NICE!! CAN TEACH ME HOW TO COOK!?

In the afternoon we went out because Xavier was bugging us the entire morning that he wanted to go out.
At about 4pm I went home from Pasir Ris.
Reached home at 5pm.

It was really fun during the sleepover.
When exams are seriously over.. We'll have a sleepover at my house. After we've moved everything.

Last night I watched Cheetah Girls!
It was CHEETAH-LICIOUS.

Today, I went to meet Abs & Panda (amanda) at the Airport.
We had lunch, studied a little, sang a lot, laughed a little and talked a lot.

At 12pm we headed to expo.
Had cell then service & Nick Vuijic was there!
I like him.

He's good looking. Considering his situation.that's him. He's 25. Don't ask me who that girl is. It's just some stranger & I chose this pic because it was the only one that can clearly show his face. If you haven't noticed, he's born without arms and legs.

Yeah. He's got a big personality. Very funny too.

Anyways,
God is really great. Apparently, YW can't go for prom because of some personal things & my wonderful yobo thought of me when YW's spot was open.
That means, I'M GOING FOR PROM!
yay!!
Prom's on the 17th.

foot note for Miss Leow:
Don't get bitchy but I wont be able to make it for the TPRawks thing to go see your BF play that night.
I'M GOING FOR PROM!
:D
sorry

So happy.
17th November is also someone's birthday(:

Comments

Popular Posts