cell outing

yesterday I had a fun day out with my cell.

I woke up late because honestly, I can't wake up at 7 in the morning during the holidays.
So I met up with the girls at NTUC at 9.45am and waited for Shinuan who said she would reach by 10 and it was almost 10.30. So we decided to go food shopping first.

In the supermarket, we bought chips, salsa sauce, lots and I seriously mean LOTS of nuts and a 1 litre milo.
All totaled up to $26/-

Then we headed to the beach.
We played bowling! It was fun & I broke my nail. Turns out that many of us had a hidden talent in bowling. We could be professionals and become like Remy Ong.
hahaha!

After bowling we went to the beach to eat our "lunch". All the snacks.
Then we went cycling.
Abs & I took the double bike, Panda & Benita had individual bikes and Pheebs & Nuan rollerbladed because Nuan didn't know how to cycle.
tsktsk.. 21 years old already and still dunno how to ride a bike. We seriously need to teach her one day. By hook or by crook.
Abs, my cycle partner
the rest of the people, always way behind us
nuan & pheebs
these are just 3 of the 58 pics that were taken that day :D

anyway, we chilled a while at macs then headed to my house to finish eating the left overs and whatever else needed to be eaten.
Panda watched Goong on my laptop and when everyone left, leaving Abs, Panda & I the three of us watched the show & Abs was just waiting for the extremely passionate kissing scene.
hahaha!

that was yesterday. It was fun & tiring.

Today I met Abs, Daphne & Dionne at Coffee Bean @ Parkway. Abs & Daph applied for jobs there.
Then we headed to Pastamania because they wanted to ask for vacancies and I was hungry. Thank God that Panda came because I couldn't finish the pasta & she helped me finish it.
:D

then Abs, Daph & I passed by swensens' to see that there was vacancies. Oopsies.
oh well, at least Panda & I already have a job(:

then the three of us went to meet Panda & Dionne at the hair salon at Roxy Square. Dionne went to meet her friend after that & the four of us went to Katong Shopping Centre to see the pool place.
didn't go in so we went out and thought about where to go.
In the end we all went home. I was strongly against going home but since they all wanted to go home so I went home too.

Here's the part I've been typing so fast to tell you about!
I'VE WATCHED TWILIGHT ONLINE!!ok, so the quality wasn't very clear but you can see everything :D I'm so gonna watch it in the cinemas.
At first everybody told me that it's gonna be a great movie & I thought, don't have such high expectations. The book is always better than the movie.

But when I watched Twilight just now, it was so totally completely romantic okay! OMG, Edward can be such a romeo even in his undead state.
Robert Pattison is sooooo cute. He was even cute in Harry Potter as Cedric Diggory. Sadly he died. Thanks to voldermort. sigh.
OH WELL! now he's immortal.
my favourite line in the movie, "You are now my life"

When I heard that line, I honestly cried. It was so romantic and sweet and ironic for an undead person to say that.
I give it 5 stars for romance.
But even though I haven't read the book yet, I know they've left out a lot of parts from the book.

oh! Carlisle Cullen, he's handsome(:
I know he's the "dad" but he's pretty hot.
James is hot because well, we've all seen him half naked before in Never Back Down right?

anyway, I'm gonna watch Twilight in the cinemas (again) with Char & Jamie. That's provided they can come back to Singapore from Thailand before the movie premieres.

After that movie I watched 21. It was so-so.
Now I'm bored with nothing to do. Guess I'm gonna bathe soon then watch Ghost Whisperer.

like I said before, "movies are the lives we never get to live."
if only my life were like a movie, everything would be perfect.

Comments

Popular Posts