1 More Day

Tomorrow will officially be the last day of O levels.
Can you believe it?
I'm actually getting kind of sad.

Will miss the people at school & at the library.
HAHAHA!

Anyways, today went to study with Abs, Panda, Daphne & Lidia.
As usual, Lidia leaves early.
I wonder why... (hint hint)

Well, I really tried to study for science but I don't seem to have my attention span.
I think I'm autistic. LOL!
I'm basically finding every single disability to suit my problem.

So we had lunch at KFC, walked around parkway looking at shoes, bags, clothes, hair products and food!
My birthday's coming soon, in a couple of months so.. I don't mind a D.I.Y HAIR STYLER for my present. *BIG smiles*

Shinuan came after lunch and she lent her dress to Abs for their prom.
I WANT TO SEE ABS IN THE DRESS!
Panda, Abs & Daphne were so cute when we were walking back to the library from PP. They said that I should just crash their prom. Just come and join in their fun. It was an interesting suggestion but I'm not so thick-skinned to crash a prom.. at least not by myself.
HAHAHA!

The wonderful girls helped me out in chemistry.
Hopefully it'll pay off tomorrow.

At about 7.30 they left, leaving me and Shinuan at the library.
She helped me out with my physics.
There's so many formulae!

At 9pm we went to PP.
I bought my dinner & contacts solution. Nuan bought her facial foam then we headed home.
At the traffic light, bumped into Yao, Alvin and their friend.

Yao: "Eh, hi! What you all doing here?"
Nuan: "Oh, I was helping her study for her paper tomorrow"
Yao: "OH! I know! Er.. MCQ right?"
Me: "yeap"
Yao: "Aiyah! Don't need to study la! Just copy!"

LOL.
Looks like Yao hasn't changed a bit.
Neither has Alvin. Besides the pierced eyebrow which I can't seem to stop staring at. Any-oh-how, it was nice to see them again. It has been a really long time since I saw them.

Oh well,
Tomorrow is the last day of O levels!
Can start singing my musical songs already.
Hopefully the entire school will sing and dance together with me.

Comments

Popular Posts