Toxic

A guy like you should wear a warning.

Well, I've got my eye on a guy :D
He's like really hot, tall and oh-so-ANGMOH!
We call him the fake zm because I mistook him for a guy that Dionne likes(d).

Anyway!
After math paper 2 on Thursday I met up with Abs & Dionne at the MP Library. We studied or tried to study.
Noelle came later on before we went for lunch.
We ate at Pasta Mania and Pheebs dropped by to say hi.

Oh! Halfway through paper 2 for math, my period came. Like WTF?!
Anyway, bought a packet of panadol menstrual and went back to the library only to find out that... THE EFFING BOX WAS EMPTY.
Some f*cker stole the contents and left the box there! A**hole!
I had to go all the way back to change it and the lady at the counter gave me that face like she didn't believe me or whatever so who cares I was in effing pain bitch!
Thanks Dionne for accompanying me all the way back to parkway to exchange the sh*ta*s thing.

Tried to study for POA but I just couldn't.
When I got home I studied until I fell asleep at the table.
I woke up today at 7am! OMG.
I rushed like a crazy woman and managed to reach school at 735am by cab.
:D

POA paper was the F*CKING MOST F*CKED UP PAPER THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!
Everything that Mr Lee said would confirm come out DIDN'T come out and in paper 2, 80% of the paper was theory! Like who the f*ck studies the theory?! We're too freaked out in forgetting the format of the sh*t!

then this weihan still have the cheek to tell me now that the POA paper... so easy!
*giving him my famous I'm-going-to-kill-weihan-stare*

anyohow,
after the paper I went to Char's house. We were supposed to study at Punggol Plaza but then we ended up baking muffins.
hahaha!
then at about 6+, Char, Jamie, Xavier(their bro) and I went to Punggol Plaza.
Xavier went to play and the three of us went to KFC to study. NOT.

It was too crowded and noisy.
We left and went to the play ground nearby and ended up playing and talking.
So today we didn't study a thing. But that's ok. It distracted me from the internal pain I'm suffering from the failure of POA.

I'm sorry Mr Lee! I've disappointed you ever so much.

Comments

Popular Posts