Weekly Update

Hey guys! Peyton here!
it's been a long time since I've updated so I'm just going to crash-course. No pictures so I'll try to make the updates as short as possible.
no unnecessary details.

Saturday (30.09):
did my Saturday routine.
for those who don't know what it is, it's watching my Kids Central shows!
The Latest Buzz, Hannah Montana, Teen Titans, Totally Spies, Winx Club.

After watching my TV shows I went to watch HOUSE online.
I've finally finished the whole 4 seasons. Nothing to watch now.. WRONG! You'll find out later on.

Sunday (31.09):
Met Abs to study in the morning. Wanted to go to Subway @ Expo but in the end we went to BK because we didn't feel like eating sandwiches.
I had triple highness! Abs had none.

Monday (01.10):
Went out with DC to the moooooooovies!
Had a movie marathon. Crash course of movies for me cuz it's been forever since I've been to the movies.
If I'm not wrong the last movie I watched was The Mummy Tomb of The Dragon Emperor.
Watched Wall E, Journey To the Center of the Earth & Death Race.
Wall E is so cute, reminded me of Korean dramas.
Journey...Earth, was not bad. Funny at some parts.
Death Race was AWESOME!
Tuesday (02.10):
Was supposed to go swimming with Janice but didn't go in the end because Janice had a period.
Planned to go swimming on Wednesday instead with my dad as my bodyguard.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE GOH!

Wednesday (03.10):
Woke up real early today. Listened to A.M. MAYHEM!
They were giving out free Camp Rock hampers & I totally wanted them but everyday I tried calling & I couldn't get through. How can those other people get through!? I was super upset.
Wasn't able to go swimming cuz MY period came..
sigh.

Thursday (04.10):
Went out to meet Charmaine!
We went to IKEA...
IKEA is my favourite shopping place. Weird? But IKEA's really cool I think. They've got so many cute stuff that you can use for different things as long as you've got an imagination.
I had a good time with Char. It's been forever since we went out together. Thanks dear!

Friday (05.10):
Woke up at 1pm. A big shock for me! I've never woken up so late before & the night before I slept pretty early.
Anyways, didn't do anything. Didn't have much time to do anything. Watched a couple of episodes of Supernatural online & other than that nothing.

Saturday (06.10):
Did my Saturday routine but without the HOUSE watching.
I love Brandon from Winx Club. He's so hot!
Sunday (07.10):
studied with Abs & Pheebs.
Found out that... GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 2 IS OUT!!
yay! So now I've got something new to watch since I've finished watching HOUSE.

1 highness for both me & Abs.

Monday (08.10):
Had Geog & Math today.
So-so. But then again it's just Prelims. But thank God that rivers came out so I think I can score in that area since that's the only topic I studied.
HAHAHA!

Alright people. Since I've been updating only once a week. I've been thinking of doing something different, something new.
Maybe next week you'll be able to find out what it is. So keep a look out!

Comments

Popular Posts