we're gonna party like it's your birthday!

Happy Birthday to Singapore! and also.. happy birthday to my blog!
my blog's officially 2 years old(:

Last night I watched the Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony.
OMFG! The best opening ceremony I've ever seen so far. Fantastic stuff I tell you. The part that truly amazed me was the lighting of the torch.
WOAH!

Oh, I waited for the Singapore team to march pass. Waited for 2 hours only to see a tiny team march pass for 2 seconds! WTF?!
But nvm, while looking at the other 200 countries marching pass, saw so many HOTNESS! :D
Was texting with Rachel & Faizal at the same time.
Rachel & I were both looking out for HOTNESSes. Great Britain has one SUPER HOTNESS who's 14 years old & he's a diver(if I'm not wrong). I totally won't mind dating a younger guy, as long as it's him :D

Man! I wish I was the helper of the Olympics then I can get to see so many more.
Watching the men's gymnastics now. Great Britain is truly great man.. so hot! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lame shit.
ya la! all angmoh's are hot ok?

China damn show off lo last night. They invented gun powder so they used SO much fireworks. If Singapore did that for tonight's national day celebration, the whole Marina Bay would be on fire. Don't need to build the IR there anymore.

The only sports I like to watch during the Olympics are: gymnastics, swimming, diving, water polo... so far, that's all. LOL.

tonight's national day parade, everyone look out for Faizal ok in the silat performance.
he's been pestering us all to look out for him saying he's the cute one in the front row. LOL.
later i see the wrong person. :P
Audi & Shahrul are in the performance too. It's got to be interesting. Nathan Hartono is performing too! YAY!
Go foreign talent! yes, for you who don't know (i doubt it) Nathan Hartono is from Indonesia. YAY for foreign talent. I'm foreign talent too :D

oooh.. USA came in first for men's gymnastics. Jonathan Horton.

Comments

Popular Posts