piece of me

if I'm not wrong there was no school on monday right?
Tuesday night I went for night study and on the way home I didn't feel so great. I felt nauseous and I had a splitting headache.
After that day for the entire week all the way til Friday night I had a migraine. Horrible feeling.

Wednesday I didn't go to school because I wasn't feeling good in the morning & what I got in the afternoon was scolding from my dad.
-.-
wah piang!

Thursday night I went for a play at Raffles Hotel. To Kill A Mockingbird.
It was not bad but it was slightly draggy since there was no real life action that could have been done.
But overall, I enjoyed it.
Sat next to Janice & we crapped with the boys about the entire play.
OMG. I didn't know that Scout was a lesbian. Dill was a girl in the play! & Mr Cunningham became MRS Cunningham & I'm pretty sure Judge Taylor is a man in the book but in the play.. it was a HER!
& the "Boo" Radley was so hot!! ANGMOH!

Wow.

only one photo from the play night ):
yes. I went in my all black uniform! Black top, Black jacket, Black pants, Black socks & Black sneakers.

After the play; Janice, Joseph, Daryl, Max, Daniel, Wen Liang, Huien, YJ & I went to eat supper at Mac'd that was opposite the hotel.
At about 11 something we left for home.
Max & I walked to Suntec together to take 196 home since it was a straight bus for the both of us & the rest went home by train.

In the bus crazy Max said he didn't want to go home. It was already 12.15AM?! He wanted to walk home from Parkway. He was too lazy to get up off his seat to press the bell so in the end the he went all the way to my place & we ended up loitering at the void deck of some block.

We bought a carton of Soy Milk which was supposed to be EQUALLY shared between the both of us but in the end Max drank 1/5th of the entire 1 liter carton!
Which caused him to be completely bloated and filled to the brim with pee.
HAHAHAHA!

The lazy pig then went to lie down..He really needed to pee at around 1.30 in the morning & there was no toilet in sight so I jokingly told him to go pee in the bush that was across the road since there didn't seem to be anyone around.
He seriously went to pee! OMG.
HAHAHAHA!

We both went home at about 2.30am in the morning.

Friday morning I couldn't wake up & I made a bet with Max that I'd buy him a carton of soy milk if he came to school of Friday and guess what?! HE DIDN'T COME.
I went late for school. LATE! Stupid Nico told Max that I didn't come and so Max said the bet is off.
IDC! (i don't care) He owes me a carton of soy milk.

Amazingly, I wasn't really very tired on Friday.

After school, I sent Rachel home since Joseph had some PE Captain thing on & I ended up stuck at Rachel's house glued to the TV & her dog & her of course.
She was sick for so many days and so after taking her medicine.. she slept.

I watched Drake & Josh for the first time in so long!! HAHAHAHA.
Friday, 22.08.2008 is the anniversary of Lidia Lim Mei Ting & Tommy "teh o" Ong!
How they spent it? Watching Love Guru at Vivo Cinema.
-.- I want to watch that movie too!! I want to see Justin Timberlake in Speedos! HAHAHAHAHA.

On the way to Rachel's house, in the train, I saw a really familiar dude on the train. Guess who?
Jonathan Tham. -.-
Pheeb's brother.. When I waved at him, he stonned at me! WALAO. Rachel said he's not bad looking. HEE HEE!

Saturday I woke up, watched The Latest Buzz, Hannah Montana, Teen Titans & Totally Spies on Kids Central :D
That's what I always do on Saturday mornings.
After that I watched House online. Super addictive okay.
Watched it from 1pm all the way to 11pm. :P that's 10 hours of House which equals to 10 episodes, give or take.

This is one phrase I heard from House.
"The Lord gives the most trials to the one He loves most."

Today during worship, Paradise Band came! Like yay. You know why? ANGMOH!
The lead singer ain't that bad. The drummer is cute..
I'll get their picks & load them soon kay. Wait for it :D

Tonight is the closing ceremony for the Olympics. Darn it. That means I missed the Finals for diving. Did you see Thomas Daley?! So cute/hot right?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Peyton, did you take your medicine today?"

I want to buy tops. I know.. First time hearing me talk about actually wanting to buy clothes.
If I get the chance to buy tops, I promise that I'll try my best to get tops that are NOT black ok?
I'll go see what color suits me best yea?

& guess what grace & I found at Gramaphone..VOLUME 2!

OMG..

Comments

Popular Posts