It's been a long day...

hello everyone.
Yes, it has been another "forever" since I've blogged right? I'm aware of that.

Let's start from the beginning shall we?

Monday was a school holiday because of National Day.

Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday I went back to school for night studies.
Wednesday night was very funny!

Shahrul kept annoying Rachel by "hitting on her" to make Joseph jealous. It was entertaining. Shahrul called Rachel a coke bottle because a coke bottle has an hourglass figure. So he's implying that Rachel is that sexy.
& he called Jo a lemon-barley bottle!! LOL.

It was very funny & we all got very high. In Rachel's car I kept singing along with the radio.
Janice & Jo had to suffer because they were sitting on either sides of me. (I sat in the middle at the back) Rachel escaped & sat in front.

Went super xiao & I told Rachel's dad, "uncle, you don't mind right?"
his reply, "it's totally fine! :D"

HAHAHAHAHHA!!

When it was my turn to reach home, the sugar rush wore off already ):

Thursday night was night studying with Ariel & Tania. Actually we kinda slacked since our intentions were to practice for Oral.
HAHA!
In the end we all started talking. The whole big group of us. Tania, Ee Leng, Ariel, Grace, Shawn, Sokhuy & me.
Talked about everything & anything. Went high.. again.
Ariel left early to meet Baby Daniel.... for dinner. AWWWW!

Ariel only reads my blog for the pics. She doesn't read the words -.-

Today was English Oral.
throughout the day we were talking nonstop. But for a good cause. We were seriously practicing our oral skills.

During the oral examination, in the waiting room, it felt like an inferno. It was so stuffy & hot & uncomfortable.
Was fun though.

My team was super fast! Every other team was still stagnant & before I knew it, I was the only one left.
(I'm the last person in my group)
At about 4.30 it was finally my turn.

While waiting outside the room for the invigilators to signal me in, I saw the two of them laughing uncontrollably. One teacher laughed so hard that she cried & you want to know why?
Don't go anywhere because I'll be revealing it to you.. after the break
Because of FELICIA!

she was before me & I think whatever she said was totally nonsense. If it wasn't, why would they be laughing like two lunatics?!
I was standing outside, giggling to myself about that situation & the funniest thing, Felicia ran out of the room with a huge smile on her face that said, "I did extremely well."
A BIG FAT L O L TO YOU!

When it was my turn, I talked and talked & I thank God that everything came to me in a flash.
It was like, not a single "er" in my conversation. When they asked me a question during the conversation part I would say out the key words of the question then immediately I could answer them.

Seriously man!

After the passage reading the two teachers said, "that was very good"
After the picture description, the two teachers said, "that was very well done"
After the conversation topic, the two teachers said, "excellent"
OMG!

during the passage reading, the two teachers kept nodding expressively. Especially after I said a sentence with intonations. I can safely infer that that meant I toned the sentence well?
:D

Basically I'm basking in the rays of joy.
Thank God that the topic was easy, words of wisdom rolled off my tongue, ideas generated at lightning speed in my brain & I won favour from my examiners(:

Thank you everyone who prayed for me :D

Hopefully I scored a distinction. If I don't, I seriously don't know where I went wrong.
All I have to do now is do exceptionally well for my English written paper & I can score an A(:

I'M VERY HAPPY.

I've got the whole world in my hands.

Comments

Popular Posts