Today is Charmaine's Birthday!
I still have yet to get her a birthday present.
I know what I'm getting her but she doesn't & she's dying to know!!

today was boring... in a way.
Nothing much happened.

Besides when I was having lunch with Huien, Lidia & YJ @ Mac'd SingPost.
A bunch of MacPherson Primary students, (a butch & lesbians) were blasting their music & talking so loudly I thought the whole mall could hear them!
Anyway, we complained to the manager & he was such a wuss!

I'm going to call the principal of that school to tell them the kind of kids he/she is breeding in that school.
For God's sakes, they were PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS!
The school didn't teach them how to behave in public!?
(now I know what other people think when the see the bengs & lians misbehaving from my school) BUT WE'RE V.WELL BEHAVED!

anyway, I love you Charmaine!

Comments

Popular Posts