HOTNESS rating: 6.7 (WAY! better looking in real life)


English paper finished.
Many more to go...

I want to go for their one night concert on the 1st of June at the Indoor Stadium.
The ticket's at $98. Must save! & daddy already said I can go.

I'm totally determined to save up now.

Oh, I watched Prom Night.not scary at all! it's totally predictable. Where's the fun in that!?
I'll give it 2 stars.
This movie you can watch alone at night in your room with the lights off and you wont be frightened at all. Throughout the movie you'll be going, "NO! Don't go there!! NO NO!! DON'T!"

The girl keeps doing one thing, hide under the bed. Looks like that's the safest thing. But after this show, I think all murderers would guess under the bed first.
& don't hide in your closet either... bad move.


Peyton's updated BTW.
& Peyton, remember that name... you'll know why in due time.

Comments

Popular Posts