Oh Happy Days!

The sky is blue-er, the grass is green-er, the sun is brighter (no kidding), and chocolate chip cookies are yummier!
You want to know why?

THE DANCERS ARE BACK!

Woke up at 5.50AM this morning, got into my gear (cap, loose racer back, tube, army cargo pants) and left the house.
Cabbed to expo station and got a text from Daniel saying that the dancers have touched down. Their flight was early.
OMFG!
Ran to catch the train which was coming in 1 minute (cuz the next train would be in 12 mins) and almost died because I just realised that I forgot to bring my inhaler.

Reached the airport, rushed like mad only to find out that the people that I want to see all haven't emerged from the arrival gate. They were inside the Duty Free Shop -.-

Waited FOR EVER for them to come out.
Once they did it was absolute bliss!

After all of them came out, Grace, Jia Min (P) & Michelle went home while Mel, Hui En, Qian Ning, Ee Ching, Daniel T, YJ and I went to Starbucks and we hung out there for who knows how long.
I went to Mel's place before we went out.

We had lunch, did "some homework", slept for 30 mins and at 2PM I was ready to go. BUT! Mel was just getting started.
I was so bored waiting for her to finish that I lied on the bed and fell asleep. Woke up later at 3PM to find out that Mel JUST finished.

So, ladies and gents, next time you want to ask her out on a date, when she says that she'll meet you at 2PM, she means she's getting ready at 2PM. So expect her at 3+++PM.

Went to meet Huien at Paya Lebar and we went to the Padang to go see the softball girls only to see Jasmine bat and know that the ball was out and see them lose against Nan Hua. HAHAHA!
So we (Huien, Mel, me) went to Suntec.

Mel wanted Starbucks, AGAIN. She bought it and we waited for YJ.
Once YJ came we four headed to get stuff (:

Then we walked around. Was super tired. But at least it was fun. YJ had dinner, Mel & Huien went shopping & I accompanied YJ.

Went home after that but I had to rush so I left first.
I enjoyed myself a lot because it's been a week since I saw my lovely dance girls and I completely missed them!

So glad to be able to hang out with them since so long :D

and I've still not finished my homework ):

Left my house @ 6.15AM and came home @ 8.45PM. That's 14 hours and 30 mins. WOW!

Comments

Popular Posts