It's time.

I have come to a decision to STUDY everyday for at LEAST an hour after I finish all my homework.
If I don't finish my homework then I won't use the computer. It's about time that I do this because O levels are coming really fast.

Can you believe that it's already March? Malay O levels are in May and that's only 2 months away! I have got to do well because my future is on the line.

ooooh! Underworld is on TV...
I've watched it so many times already. I'm waiting for Underworld 2.

ANYWAY!
See! I'm already distracted. So I really hope that the Lord will sustain me so that I would be able to continue with this plan day after day.

Now not only do I need to spend time with school work but I've also got to spend time with the Lord. So starting from tomorrow, I will:

1. Read the bible before going to bed.
2. Write down all my thanksgiving for the week to share on Sunday.
3. Obey all these things that must be done.
4. Pray before I go to bed.

And,
1. Finish all my homework.
2. Study on the work that has been gone through.

I've got to have discipline.

Oh! One more thing, in 2 weeks time I shall run with Charmaine every Tuesday at East Coast Park :D
(why two weeks and not tomorrow you might ask? It's because the doctors told me to not do any vigorous activities from 2nd to 16 March)

Peyton will be disciplined!

Comments

Popular Posts