I'm swarmed with things to do up to here!
*points to above head*

I've got so many things to do yet I've got so little time to do it.
If only the day had more than 24 hrs.
24 hrs - 11 hrs (school) - 5 hrs (sleep) - 2 hrs (eating) - 1 hr (bathing/etc) - 2 hrs (TV/com)= 3 hrs
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO WITH 3 HOURS!?

But then again, if the day had more hours I'm sure the school would give me more work.

*faints!*

I really can't take any more.
My head is thumping & throbing & pounding. I have the biggest migrane of the century & this isn't an exaggeration!
My neck is aching too.

I've got massive eye bags that are black, uncontrollably painful headache, stiff neck, runny nose, uncompleted work & can you even believe that I FORGOT to eat!?
That's how bad it is.
& I NEVER forget to eat.

I feel like dying.

Comments

Popular Posts