:|

Can you believe that men are getting pregnant?

Yes ladies, you read correctly.
Men CAN get pregnant!
A woman's dream come true.



The weather these past few days have been TERRIBLE!
I just finished bathing (& my hair's not dry yet) however, I already feel like bathing again.

When it's hot.. the weather is effing hot.
& after it rains, there's no cool breeze following it. Instead there's dead air & apparently hail stones in the rain.
-.-''

OH!
on my way home from GB, there was this HOTNESS in the bus & the cutest thing was... he had broken his right arm BUT! he was still able to be VERY stylish.
He wore a white T-shirt with a black pin-stripped designer shorts with a white & black pair of converse-like shoes & his hair was all styled up spiky but not so spiky that you can poke out somebody's eye.
I was amazed.

I wondered to myself how he could style himself so well even with a broken right arm. Maybe he's left handed?

HOTNESS!

Comments

Popular Posts