(Edited)

It's been a long time since I've blogged and I know you miss me!
Anyway, things have been very hectic in school.
They changed our remedial times and it's become completely OMG.

We (graduating classes) now have remedial everyday from Monday to Friday for an average of two hours. So basically our school doesn't end at 1.50pm.
It ends at 4.30pm.
So our school ends like the JC does except we don't have breaks in between. So unreasonable!

To top that off, Mondays and Fridays I have choir until 6 and 6.30 and so on those days I'll be reaching home at 7+. For icing on that already horrible cake, the homework that we are given are piling up the walls! And the teachers give us homework as though we're only taking their subjects and they still expect us to study other subjects and complete other homeworks by the deadline!? They must be insane.

Do they think that secondary four students don't have to sleep? Don't need to eat? Don't need to have a social life!? Well apparently to them our daily bread is our textbooks and school.
No wonder the past students all have white hair at such a young age. TSKTSKTSK.

Anyway, if this continues I don't think I can manage and I would most likely drown myself in the homework. I've wanted to finish all my homework by today but I can't because there just WAY TOO MUCH!

Damn those teachers and their teaching habits. And they say that they care for the child's well-being. Everybody in my class is falling sick because of overload okay! You're not thinking of our well-being!!

-EDITED-
I have a joint blog. It's my inspirational blog. It's where I write all my inspirational writings. That's why my post about GIRLS is missing because I've moved it over to that blog.
PEYTON TANG

Comments

Popular Posts