CNY day 01

First day of the new year. BORING as hell.

Cousins came. Not all at one shot like last night. They ate and then there was nothing to do because it was so boring that we just sat in front of the television and watched tv. At least tried to. Fell asleep on the sofa!

It was OMG boring to the core.

The relatives didn't stay long. They left some time after we all fell asleep. Except for Uncle Y, Aunt E and their daughter.
Aunt E was being a bitch again.
When she first came, my cousin and I were playing this lame game and we greeted her. You know what her response was?! NOTHING. Yeah! She just acted like we didn't exist and walked right past us. Whore.
As if that wasn't enough she commented on my dress sense again. WTF!? Seriously, what is her problem man?

It's good enough that I'm wearing a red top. It's a tank top and she complained that it was too big/loose or whatever and that everyone can see my clevage. -.-
So what?! I'm proud of my clevage! I know she's jealous cuz her breast are sagging or whatever so she can't stand the fact that mine are perfectly shaped. *humph

Then she went to "alter" the straps of my top and thanks to her now it IS loose. She stretched the damn thing and now i have to constantly pull it up.
Uncle Y and Aunt E were the last to leave. Leaving not too long ago.
Thank God they finally left.

Uncle Y and Aunt E were fighting. Quarrelled. Now it's totally obvious that their marriage isn't going smoothly. I don't think that they even have sex anymore.

I'm so bored! I would rather go out with friends are something rather than rot here. But then everyone else is celebrating... *sigh.
Collected Ang pows. Nothing much.

Britney Spears calls herself a mother? Her Gimme More MV has her pole dancing nude and she still can have the face to say she's a good mother that deserves the custody of her children. But I've gotta give it to her that she can go back in shape after giving birth twice and being in rehab and being temporarily insane

I WANT TO GO OUT!! Somebody please go out with me during this CNY perioud. Before I die from boredom. And I've still got to do homework.
For the first time, I'm looking forward to it.

Comments

Popular Posts