Temasek Poly Open House.

After school I went for the TP open house with Rachel, Shufeng, Janice, Melody, Hui En and Grace. I was already tired on our way there and when we walked around the place to look around it was even more tiring and I don't even want to go to Poly and I went for their open house.

Rubbish right Xiuping? Well, I went there to accompany Rachel and to go for the sake of going. And the tired walking wasn't helped by the big heavy goody bag of TP. WAH! Had to lug it everywhere we went.

Anyway, for the rest I think they were pleased with the trip cuz they got to see the courses that they wanted to take in future but I want to go to JC. SAJC to be exact so there's nothing for me to look at.

But the best thing about the open house was that we got to see all the ex-GM students that graduated and went to that Poly. We saw, John, Sarah, Clarissa, Hui Ching. There are a lot (pretty a lot) of GM people. Those who decided to go to Poly went to that one.
John was trying to persuade us to go into TP next year. Kept saying that TP is the best, that he never regretted going there, TP is fantastic, it's great to be a TPSU. It was funny cuz he was like telling this to me and Grace but the two of us want to go to JC so we were like, er... ya ya.. sure it is. While the rest said, yea! we will come! :D

The convo with him was damn funny!
J: you all from the same class? what class?
us: 4-4.
J: oh! eh must come TP ok! It's very good! Later we got mass dance when you see you will sure wanna come TP.
me: mmhmm..
grace: *rolls eyes*
J: WAH! prefect dont roll roll anyhow ar! eh you all sec 3 this year right?
us: 4 LA! said already faith 4-4!!
J: oh ya! relax la! dont need to be so fierce...

LOLness.

Anyway, the day was super tiring! TP is really big okay. But a bit messy for me. It's not like those Korean/Jap schools were each block is a different course.. this is everything everywhere.

Grace got interviewed by a school-paper reporter. OOOH. She told the reporter that the guides were not friendly. LOL!!

After we saw the mass dance we left. Got our names writen in Jap :D

Comments

Popular Posts