Sweet 16! (edited)

this is going to be pretty long post so...

28th January
my birthday! It was also Tessa Tan's birthday. I had many presents from all my friends at school. The first present I received was from Charmaine. It is a kitty pillow. I call it my smelly pillow because it really smells of fish and another funky smell. But I still love it so thank you Char! Here is Serena, my smelly kitty pillow!

The next present was from Rachel. So sweet! She bought me a black (my favourite color) top and a card with a very sassy cow on it. So cute! In the card she told me what the present was already. You know there is a reason why people wrap up the present. To prevent the person receiving it to know what it is. Anyway, thank you Rach!This is the top. She said that she'll buy me a black bra too cuz it'll match the top. HAHA!
The sassy cow card. What a pretty cow! Can be an excellent sirloin steak! yum...

My school counsellor came to my Malay class just to pass me my birthday present that she got for me. So nice of her! Thank you Ms Nyiow (sp?). And thank you for being my counsellor too!
This is her favourite book. I haven't read it yet. It looks nice.
The bookmark is made from real pressed flowers. It's really nice!! (I know I sound bimbotic, but I'm 16. Who's counting?)
Just an empty notebook. Can write down my thoughts and feelings, she said.
So nice of her to find out and remember my birthdate then get something for me.

Ain and Yashiella got me something too. It's aroma therapy scented candles. LOL! I know I'm very stressed. I'm afraid to try it out. Afraid to stink the entire house. Either way it's really sweet of them to get that for me.

Shufeng came 2 periods before school ended and it was 2 periods of free period. Best! She gave a card. Super sweet! She's such a sweetheart honestly.


Rachel, Char, Grace, Janice, Hui En, Shufeng also got me a cake! I shared it with Tessa so that's our cake. It was a chocolate cake. Everything was chocolate! Absolute LOVE. It was amazingly good. But of course cannot eat so much because I mean it's chocolate so after eating too much you'll become gelate. Anyway, it was really delicious. Thank goodness we didn't play with the cake. It was too good!

Abigail gave me a boquet of flowers. We don't know what kind of flowers they are but I think they are Carnations. Anybody know what type these flowers are tag me!
She gave me the flowers on Sunday at church.

Tessa, the other birthday girl, got me lip balm from Topshop. Shufeng went with her to get the item. Today (30th Jan) Shufeng asked me whether I do use such things. HAHA! So cute. Oh, she's going to take A math- she wants to. She's very good at math!

After school and MT remedial, Rachel, Char, Jamie and me went to Parkway. Rach and I got our ears pierced together for my birthday present. YAY!

We had Anderson's Ice Cream!

The best present was to have Ariel back in school after a long absence because she was admitted into hospital. Turns out they found a growth in her womb. Poor baby! Pray for her people that she'll be cured. Everyone (almost everyone) in class wished me and Tessa happy birthday. It was say the best birthday ever. Seriously.

29th January
Thinking that my birthday couldn't have been any better, today just topped it. Melody, the sweet cherry, not only made my sweet 16 sweeter but she made it frutty-tutti too! Turns out she was planning a surprise celebration for all the January babies.

There was Ariel, me, Tessa and Kenneth Tho. But, they seemed to have forgotten about Ariel. Poor baby! It's alright. We celebrated it for her too!

Grace got me a very unique present. She got me the mini Nutella and there was 5 packets and Joseph took two for him and Daniel and they liked it a lot. I'm glad they do!

She also got me a packet of the menstrual panadol. HAHA! She said the reason she got me these was cuz she knew that I needed the panadol every month and that they know that I love Nutella.

They used the class fund to buy a one Kg cake. It was a fruit cake. There was mango, peach, kiwi and orange with cream. Thank goodness they didn't play with the cake like mash our faces into the cake although it would have been so much fun because there were 4 birthday people. But everyone ate the cake and I'm glad that they liked it a lot. I didn't get to eat it because I was serving the people but since they loved the cake I love the cake too. They planned the entire thing really meticulously and I thought it was real sweet of them to do so.

Kenneth was so funny! When we were singing the birthday song he stood there stonning and clapping like a mechanical monkey. HAHA! Tessa was so blur because she just woke up from her sleep and it looked as though she might fall onto the cake cuz she looked so sleepy.

Melody got me a really pretty boquet of flowers! There was this really bright yellow flower and a hot pink flower, there were daisy as decorations and a fern. It is super nice! Thank you so much Mel! I love it so much!

After school, Char, Jamie, Mel and me went to Plaza Sing. I shall not say what was the real objective for us to go there but we ended up eating at this place and I ordered a medium rare steak but they gave me medium so it was all bloody and it looked raw. So Mel called the waiter and I had to explain to him that the steak was not medium rare.

I had SO much fun!

Too bad we didn't get a picture of the cakes and we seem to have lost some pictures. *sad* This year is trully a sweet 16. A sweet, spicy, frutti, fantastic, amazing 16th birthday. I'm truly touched that they did all this because I've not had such a celebration since I was 9 years old. :D
I love everyone in my class. (except some people) but I love majority of them! They are the best people to have around.

My daddy got me a mini cake too! It's chocolate! HAHAHA. I think I've gained weight. But who cares?! It's birthday. Add a few pounds... who's counting.
WAH!
I love this year's birthday.

Comments

Popular Posts