Sorry I haven't been updating recently. School has been really time consuming. With the headstart and all that. So it's been one hell of a week.

It's about the be the end of the second week of school and today was OMG. I know I left a great impression on my math teacher cuz she was being a bitch to me so I showed her what it would be like if she messed with the best. humph.
nobody screws over Tang Xiuping and lives to say they did it.

Anyway, she took away my paper that I was showing Janice and there were some *ahem* stuff in it. So at the end of lesson I asked her to give it back to me and after being a "bitch" to her I got it back. I'm the best :D
She's a total eff-er! She's so biased, like Cindy Tay. She completely favours the guys and treats the girl as though we're not important enough for her attention. Fine. Since she treats us differently from the guys then we'll behave the way we're treated. It's her loss.

After school was super fun. Was in school with Rachel, Joseph and Daniel (Chuck Bass) and when the rain stopped we walked somewhere then we went total crazy!! It was fun though.
Yesterday we also went crazy and that was the bomb! Yesterday was the funniest ever.

Dan was standing and Jo came from behind then jabbed Dan's asshole and he screamed like a girl and it was hilarious if you were there. You've got to see it for yourselves. And I said, "that was the shit!" (after the incident) and Dan said, "it feels like shit will come out!!!"

OMG! it was totally fun. And who said that sec 4 life was full of studies and seriousness? We never had this level of fun in sec 3.

Anyway, tomorrow we have a sort of show and tell at school and we're to bring 1-3 things that represents who we are and I have no idea what to bring! I might be bringing Wilson.
Our teacher said that we have to bring one thing about us that people don't know about. WHAT TO BRING!? I dont think there's anything that my classmates dont know about me.

I might bring Wilson, a list of TV series that I watch and tell them about my obsession for angmohs? HAHAHA!

Comments

Popular Posts