out with Char.

Saturday I went for GB. It was the first official meeting and it was to welcome the secondary 1 kids. I think that it's not as exciting as the past years enrollment meetings.
Anyway, the games were gross I tell you but thank God that I didn't get a stomachache after that. We basically had to take everything with our mouth.

The number of girls this year is 14. Even less than my year. However, we're praying for prosperity and strength in numbers.

After GB, I went to meet Charmaine at Aljunied station.
We went out after that. It was the first time we went out together and in home clothes for the entire 2 years we have known each other. Twisted huh? Well, yea so yesterday was a really exciting day.


We went to Cineleisure and watched One Missed Call.
OMG! stupid movie! I thought it was going to be a thriller like "When A Stranger Calls" but in the end it was a GHOST MOVIE so there were spirits that are in the show! WAH! In the beginning of the movie there was already the ghost appearing. Scared the shit out of me.
I thank God that my phone isn't working!!

Basically through half of the movie I was covering my face and opening my ears but for Char she was covering her ears and opening her eyes. HAHAHA!
And I learnt a new tactic! Taking off my glasses. I watched a part of the movie without my glasses and I dared to keep my eyes open because I could only see blur but not to the extent that I can't see shit. I could see the ghost when it appeared I could see what happened to the girl but I just can't see the details. So that was okay. I think I'll watch the movie on my computer in the day time when it's less scary.

Let me tell you what happened before we walked to Cineleisure from Orchard station...
We were walking and at Takashimaya, we were approached by this dude and he gave us these milkshake samples. So we took them then suddenly this lady asked us, "can we ask you a question?" then we were like, okay.. THEN CAMERAS STARTED APPEARING.
omg. So they asked us who was a Singapore woman who we like. Char said housewives and when they asked her to elaborate she got a phone call. Lucky bitch... HAHA!

So they asked me and I said Eunice Olsen. So I elaborated etc etc. Then they kept asking other questions and then they asked me, "what's the most stupidest pick up line you've ever been asked?" then I stood there and told them, "i don't know... I've never been picked up before"
LOL! I should have said, "it was... Can I pick you up?" that would have been a laugh. Then the lady asked about the best date scenario and I said, "i don't know, i'm single, i don't date"
And we left in a hurry....


After the show, we walked to Far East Plaza wanting to buy skinnies but then we couldn't find the ones that I want cuz i think that they're short and I'm very picky.. So we didn't get my skinnies.

We walked around orchard and Charmaine managed to buy a green tube top, a white shirt, eye drops, contacts solution, a pair of shoes, a ring and she ate ice cream. All this for (rounded up) $95.00
I got a top (its like a dress shirt, it's black [duh] and its all the way to above my knee) a ring (identical with Char) and ice cream. All this for $35.00

Char and I got the same rings(: coolness. Sisterhood. hehe.

At Orchard, OMG! there weren't as many caucasians as the last time I was with Nicolette but the ones that we saw (char and me) they were young and good looking!!
total omg. thank god that we managed to hold ourselves if not we would have fainted in the middle of orchard road.
They were young like our age maybe a few years older but let me tell you... BOOYAH!

We went home at about 6+ and we were dead tired.

Comments

Popular Posts