It has trully been a very busy week. With the class decorations to put up (which are still not done yet) and with tonnes of homework to finish and a whole load of studying to do there is no way I can survive this year without white hair. And to make things worst, my stress-reliever isn't working.

She hasn't been nagging or picking fights so I can't relieve my stress. I've got to do some detoxing! I need to shout and scream at someone. This is what happens, if I dont get to fight with her I would feel like something's missing and it's confirmed that I would get some stress showing in my face. What if I get wrinkles or crow's feet or white hair!? Terror!!

Anyway, monday to wednesday will be when almost half of the class will be off to Sec 3 camp and so are the teachers.
Tomorrow there will be an Adam Khoo talk for Faith 4/1 to Faith 4/4. I hope to finish some homework by today so that tomorrow there will be another set of homework to do and on Saturday I can go for GB with a peace of mind and go out with Char with lots of fun because there's less homework to do.

And some of the work can be done on monday because there's bound to be many free periods. OH! I've also got to study for POA test on monday and there's English Compo test on tuesday... basically there's a lot to do. And i've got to finish 6 social studies essays by Monday!

OMG. Somebody save me~ *faints*

Comments

Popular Posts