GRAH!!

I'm 15 going on 16 in a couple of days and I'm already in debt to the country. Imagine what will happen to me in 10 years? I'll be in debt to my neck!
My phone bills are beyond the sky for me and I need cash fast if not they are going to take legal actions against me.
Shit.

Worst of all, the latest letter has arrived and it states that I need to pay within 5 days. How bad can it get? Seriously. I'm doomed.

School work isn't even on my head right now. This is the only thing that really is bothering me at the moment. Its not good in a way to get your pocket money on a daily basis. Because, when you don't have school, you get NO money.
That's it! After I finally get to pay this phone bills I will set off to find a job. If my dad doesn't allow me to go get a job then screw him because if he's willing to pay my future phone bills then by all means but since he's not going to do such a thing he better let me go work!

Oh Lord, please help me. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm in over my head and I seriously need something to save me.

please be warned, to proceed any further please ensure you are above 16 and you have parential guardiance
FUCK!!!!! FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! MOTHER FUCKERS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!! GO FUCK YOUR ASS AND DIE!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
SONOFABITCH!
*cries*

Comments

Popular Posts