first day of holiday and i had to spend it at choir.
[sigh]

i overslept and reached school at 9 AM or something like that.
i was late for 1 hour and 12 minutes.

so tomorrow, another day at choir, after it i have to stay back and clean the room and make the room in order for an hour and 12 mins.

hmm.

i can do it.
clean up the room slowly.

haha!

after choir i went to Dhouby Gaut to meet my dad.
weird huh?
never heard me going out with my dad before right?

well yeah.
we watched Ratatouille
it was a nice movie.

after the show we went to eat.
when we were at Pastamania, guess who i saw?

Rachel and Joseph!
haha.
not long after they walked by i saw Shu Feng!
lol.

yea.
ok. whatef.

before eating i went to cut my hair.
now i can let it down and it looks nice but i also can tie it up but the ponytail will be this really cute tiny thing.
and the lady cut my fringe WAY TOO SHORT!

so now it looks like a noober!
so i can't let my fringe down till it grows longer but when it grows longer that means my hair will also grow longer. OH! total whatef.

IDC.
(i don't care.)

Joel: what's the problem with liking cows. you like a certain animal i like cows.

Dawn: the guy's cute but he died! so retarded.

Comments

Popular Posts