Lagging in Movies.

I am way behind time on movies.

On friday i went out with Jun Tian and Gareth and some of Gareth's friends.
actually Jun Tian and me didn't even talk to his friends so it's counted only as the three of us going out.

anyway.
we went to Cineleisure and watch the second most dumb movie that i've ever seen in my life.
Bourne Ultimatum.


honestly i think, no offence though, that ACS(I) boys cannot choose a nice movie.
the first most stupid movie that i watched was The Simpsons and that too was with Gareth.
tsktsktsk.

Gareth, time to learn good taste in movies.
learn from the best!
learn from a movie buff.
learn from ME!

back to serious business.
there's so many movies that i want to watch but the problem is...
1. nobody wants to go with me (they're busy)
2. noboy dares to watch the movies that i want to watch.

i want to watch:
- Dead Silence


- 1408


- Disturbia (i still haven't watched it!)


- Hairspray


so if anybody is willing to take my offer let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts