these past few days i've been extremely busy.

choir practice everyday for the Arts Nite performance.

in the end the performance went very well.
except for the scolding from the teacher on the first day cuz we talked too much and my personal attack on the second night from some big GAY f***ing assh**e!

like WTF. he had no right to scold me!
F* him!

other than that everything went well.

took lots of pictures.
waiting for Charmaine Khoo to edit them then send them to me.

love her lots.
LOVE PERFORMING MAN!
it's super thrilling.

makes me want to make it a lifetime profession even more.
then i can show that son of a b**** ass who scolded me that i am better than him and him having a freaking contract to act in ONE episode of incredible tales in season ONE is nothing!

and he didn't even apologise to me after scolding me!
instead he apologised to my friend who was talking to me.
he said, "sorry for scolding your friend, it's not that i want to be bitchy it's just that you haven't done your make up yet" my friend's in drama.

like the ass. oops! i mean GAY DONKEY.
p.s:
not the happy kind.
if you get what i mean(:

Comments

Popular Posts