had IT again today.
almost finished in making my poster.

but i like it the way it is and if i add anything else it'll ruin it.
anyway,
i was selected to be the second host for Thanksgiving
my only job is to announce the names of the CCA leaders. -.-

Esther gets to say all the cool stuff.
BOO.

"aunt" is being such a bitch again.
she placed her overdue electricity bill on top of my computer and now she lost it and expects me to find it for her and she's ACCUSING me that i lost it!

WTF!
IF SHE LOST IT, SHE BETTER FIND IT.

whenever SHE misplaced MY stuff and when i asked her where the things are she'll SCOLD me saying, "I DON'T KNOW! where did YOU put it!? YOU lost it, YOU find it yourself!"

what a m*th** fu***ng b*t**!!

and she didn't buy me milk!
WHY!?

"why you always drink milk!? why cannot drink water!? one day finish one carton of milk!"
and if i DON'T drink milk...
"why you don't drink milk!? make me buy, waste my money, waste my effort to go and buy and you don't drink! next time buy your own milk!"

from the F to the U to the C-K... FUCK!

Comments

Popular Posts