went to my new-old school for choir.

it's definitely nicer now.
and we own the field!! MUAHAHA!

primary school don't get it!
they don't get the field!
ALL OURS.

it really looks more like an institution.
not mental!
school institution.

and they changed the school logo.
when i take a pic i'll paste it here.

last time there was the words: Geylang M S S
now it's just: Geylang.

with the big torch in the middle
so when you people ask me what school i'm from i have to answer, Geylang.
uncool!

when i was walking to my bus stop for home,
passed by this 7-11.
i wanted to buy Ruffles but in the end i bought... KOREAN RAMEN!

instant noodles. -.-
kimchi flava!!
super nice.

and my dad bought real kimchi 2 days ago so i ate it with the noodles.
super kimchi.

haha!

now going to meet Abi and Phoebs at parkway for lunch.
they're going running later.
I'M SO NOT RUNNING!
:D

Comments

Popular Posts