yesterday was Charmaine's birthday.
(the one on the left)

yesterday too was the first choir practice since after SYF.
was damn tired and time went by SO slowly.

Today,
the entire sec 3 level went for our NE Learning Journey.

my class first went to the Esplanade, then we took a boat ride along the Singapore River. After that we went to the St. Andrew's Cathedral.
After looking at it, I still want to get married there in future but then again, I could just go overseas and get married. :D

After St. Andrew's Cathedral, we went to the supreme court (the new one).
HAHA.
That's where I will work in future.

So cool ain't it.
my work place will be nearby the place i get married. lol

after the supreme court we went back to school.
it was fun and funny while talking to my friends about stuff.

and something happened to Rachel!
it's super funny but i'll save her the humility on my blog!
lots of love babe!

HAHA.

although today was really tiring, it was really fun too.
during the holidays, Rachel and I will go back to the supreme court and sit through an entire hearing. it's gonna be fun!

Comments

Popular Posts