this morning i had PE and we played Netball (for the girls).

during the netball match, i was the GS, scorer, and lets cut the long story short ya?
around mid way of the match, when i was defending my ddefender from throwing the ball, which she eventually managed to, she accidentally knocked me down so i was on the ground and one of my team members caught the ball that she threw and i dunno what happened cuz i wasn't looking, when i turned my head i saw this orange thing comeing straight towards me then..

it smacked me straight on the entire left side of my face! (left if you're looking from MY direction)
i was already on the floor mind you!
and with that hit, at first i didn't feel much then suddenly an explosion of agony surged through my face. my eyes started watering and my nose felt like it was broken into two.

then all i knew was everybody was crowding, Mr Koh (my teacher) kept on asking whether i was okay and told me to stand. After some time i stood then when i opened my eyes, i couldn't take it, it was dang too painful!

fast forward...

went back to class clutching my nose cuz it was really painful and i needed to hold my nose in place. (had a big urge to get those plastic things that plastic surgeons use to hold the nose after an operation) and Hui Lun and I were singing Beyonce's Irreplaceable all the way to the thrid floor. while i was clutching my nose.

then it swelled. it still is.

asked Melody to lend me her mirror and checked my nose. IT'S STRAIGHT!
if you're thinking, "what?" with that blank expression, let me tell you something.

my nose USED TO BE crooked.
it was bend slightly to the left (my left). It would be even more obvious if i took off my glasses.
so ya.. after the ball hit me, it is straight. but now, the tip of my nose is slightly crooked to the right (my right) but it's entirely unnoticeable. So my nose is now straight!

bloody hell!

so ya, that's all that happened (interesting thing that happened) in school today.

Comments

Popular Posts