I've finally finished watching My Girl!!
SO NICE!

it's so freaking nice.
at first at episode 15 it's so irritating to see Yoo Rin keep on pushing Gong Chan away like that but in the end, they live happily ever after!!
such a fantastic ending.

since i've finally finished watching My Girl, i can watch Fly Daddy Fly.
it's a Korean movie staring LEE JOON KI!
(and he's not gay damn it!)

then after watching that movie i'll find some other Korean drama to watch.
hehe.

oki...
today went for choir.
had SYF testing (selection).
damn it!! i think i screwed it. I saw Ms Low put a 'B' onto my column.
i think that signifies BAD!

can i bribe her?? lol.

then went for GB immediately after choir. (mind you, the times overlap so i practically go for half of GB).
met with 4 of my daughters.
2 of my other daughters didn't come.
1 of them went for SOTA registration thing, the other one... i have no idea.

yes, i have 6 daughters.
Claire, Nicole, Gabrielle, Hannah, Germin, Kelly.
love them lots!
:DD

tag replies
someone: at first i thought you were a guy, but then after you said "anonymous does not forgive" that sounds so girl. and i'm afraid to think that i think you think that i'm thinking that you're from some "rival" thing that's going on.
and honestly, the way you say your things makes you sound as if i'm stupid or interlectually disabled.

man! even strangers treat me like a 5 year old!

jimmy: cucumber, nail polish, nail file, phone and a group of house-husbands! and we get a Hollywood blockbuster movie.

Comments

Popular Posts