i would be leaving..
SINGAPORE! (i wish)

leaving home!
(seriously)
for sec 3 camp! HAHA! then what? run away?
crazy!

bought everything i needed for tomorrow this morning.
the plastic plates, asked my Charmaine babe to help me buy.
such a babe that gal.

during camp i wont be sleeping with my class. :(
i'll be sleeping in tents (YAY) with the other GB girls! (yay)
at least sleeping in tents would be,

1. not freezing in the middle of the night
2. no mosquitoes coming to feed on me
3. i get to blackmail Sharina and Hui Sien saying that they farted (oi! i didn't fart for real okay)

BUT!
i wont be able to sleep with Charmaine babe, Rachel babe and Grace babe.
meaning i won't be able to drool all over Grace at night!
aww!

anyways,
hope it'll be fun.
and that i don't die, or worst, pee in my pants due to extreme fear!

my xiao di forgot to bring my birthday present today for me.
so i won't be able to edit my previous, previous post on my birthday presents.
TSK!
he's (you're) killing me!
tell me it's a cow then don't bring..
leaving me in suspense!


oh, my FBTs are loose that all my butt fats are exposing! lol. kidding! (right grace ng!)

Comments

Popular Posts