I am the evil one?

on the last period of school, Jessica (not her real name) pissed me off to the last straw.

after physics, she just started ignoring me giving me the horse face and i didn't know what her problem was. and it's really annoying when you're asking her a question that is kinda important to you and she ignores you. it's as good as talking to a brick wall.

so i got pissed with her because of that.
then at the last period i gave her that chocolate gold coin.
and she said, i thought it was a real coin.
so i JOKINGLY (with the joking tone) said if you don't want it you can give it back.

then, she gave it back. and continued with her burnt horse face look.
so pissed.
i gave the coin to Char-char instead. then cuz i was already so pissed at Jessica, i said "at least someone appreciates it!"

and she slammed in my face these words, "you know what?! I really don't like you!"

my eyes almost popped out okay! like what the hell??
i didn't do anything to her and she says this to me?!

for the entire day i have done nothing but helped okay. i even waited for her after chapel to go eat recess together! and she has the NERVE to say that to my face?!

then i told Yuxiu, Rachel and Char about it along the way down and she HAPPENED to be there too so she overheard (not like i care).

couples of minutes later, she messaged me saying something like, i don't like the way you talk, the tone of voice you use towards me, i don't like your behaviour since the end of sec 1. you didn't have to tell yuxiu, rachel and charmaine about this, it's between you and me. i'm sorry i shouted at you but at that moment i really couldn't take it. i think we need to talk.

(something like that, i deleted the message cuz i was too disgusted to look at it)

there's nothing for us to talk about, since you've made up your mind you've helped me make mine too. i used to like you, even though you had your flaws but i tried to look pass them but what you did today was the last straw. if you want to talk to me you can talk to my lawyer.

she told me before that one of my flaws was that my lips moved faster than my brain and so i tried to control it so that it would move slower than my brain, i tried to change. and now she shoves up to my face this shit?! kiss a**!!

looks like someone ELSE has to make sure that her lips move slower than her brain.
(i think the reason that she didn't like me telling charmaine, rachel and yuxiu the issue was because she's afraid that she would lose her last remaining friends)

like seriously, you think you're the only one who could critic people, you have your flaws too you know? you think that you're "little princess perfect"?! no one is and you definitely won't be the first.

you critic people as if you were drinking water but when people critic you, you dislike it.
if you were the queen of the world then no one would give a shit, but you aren't so you have to accept the concequences when you talk bad about people. OTHER PEOPLE COULD DO IT TOO!

don't do to others what you don't want others to do to you. (remember that)

Comments

Popular Posts