i have come up with a decision about my dilemma.
actually i've had it for quite some time but i was too lazy to post it.

my decision is:
i will take up SYF choir and be a reserve for GB.
so that way i can concentrate (fully) on one but still be able to have a chance to participate in one.
even if i don't get my points for GB because of my attendance, it's the experience that counts.

so!
now, to school.

today was the same, but less distress. cuz talking more to my partner. which is better.
and i'm not class rep anymore!

and the only time that Faizal stepped on my toes was during POA when he mimiced me answering the teacher's answer.
which was so unlike me. but i didn't take it in because i couldn't waste my time on such stupid childish things of him.

after school i went out with Hui Lun, Jun Tian and CarisCharis.
it was so funny.
i was talking to CarisCharis.

we talked about stuff. shouldn't discuss it here.
we went to Paya Lebar, Post Office.
and guess who we saw there?!

we saw, Joakim Gomez!!!!
*screams*
the singapore idol finalist!
WAH! so cool!!!
(he eats MacDonalds')

but the weird thing about him was, he's turned darker than he was on tv.
probably because of the lighting and make-up.

then i went to Hui Lun's house. we did some class decor thing.
i helped her with HER class's decor and couldn't even be bothered with my own class's.

for 3 years i've helped OTHER classes instead of my own.
the only thing that i take care of in my own class decor is my table decoration!

and this year i'm planing to do the centre piece as a hand drawn thing.
probably my own name.
i'm good at doing fonts but not good at drawing pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts