Yesterday,
In the morning I went to East Coast Park with my friend, Grace ng.
She went roller-blading while I went cycling.

I will NEVER go with her again!
She doesn't stop! Literally.
We travelled from MacDonald's all the way to the SAFRA club at changi which all the way to the other side of the beach.
She wouldn't let me stop.
If I went a little bit slower she'll go, "xiuping, faster!"
|joker!|

And my legs were like super tired and everything.
When I got off the bike to buy a drink, I couldn't walk a straight line!
I couldn't walk properly at all. My butt was like sticking out of my body and I couldn't even walk with my legs not being apart so widely!
|retarded man!|

We finished at 10.40am something.
We were supposed to meet Fay for lunch at 11.30am and we still had to bathe, change etc etc.
I finished doing al that at 11.35am and I rushed here and there and left my house at 11.45am.
I took a cab to Raffles City and reached there at 11.55am.

And Grace reached there at 12.05pm!!!
YAYness!
That was the first time that Grace reached at our meetings after me!
Hahahax...

Comments

Popular Posts