Went to Health Promotion Board in the afternoon.
Was super funny!

Dora was so crappy.
During the whole day she was being so lame and I thought that was my job. In the end my job was to sing all the songs from the Goong soundtrack.

We finished at 4.30plus and we went home together by the MRT.
Dora was like so funny.
Because we were deliberating whether we should take the train and Dora faced the front of the train and signaled to the driver to wait!

Hahahax!!
That like never happens..
In the end we didn't take the train and it left.
We were left at the station laughing our heads off wondering why the goodness gracious Dora was signalling to the driver to wait for us!

Hahahax..
Tomorrow going there again and it would be for the whole day from 8.30am-5.30pm.
Chae Gyeong would be coming at 2pm..
Hope I won't die of boredom!
I doubt it.

Especially with the lame things we'll be doing with/to/at each other

Comments

Popular Posts