So sad. Charmed is over. As in literally over!
It's done, finish, finito, no more!!

The final season's final episode was tonight and it just ended at 9.30pm.
It was the final season because somethingSpelling passed away and he was the one who started the show.

In the end, Piper got Leo back and her boys grow up to become great witches.
phoebe married Cup (Cupid) and she got her 3 girls.
Paige lived happily with Hendry with their 3 kids, 2 girls (twins) and a boy.
So everybody was safe and sound and happy.
But it's sad that there wont be anymore Charmed!

There was one funny part, where Chris and Wyatt came from the future saying that someone screwed up their future because Wyatt lost his powers.
Chris: Everything was fine, we were kicking demon ass until..
Wyatt: You mean I was kicking demon ass..
Gramps: mind your language boys!
Wyatt: sorry gramps.
Chris: until suddenly the demon started kicking our ass, butt.. butts! Because Wyatt lost his powers!
[story cut short]
then Cup came
Wyatt: *gasp* uncle Cup! *covers mouth with hands in a shocked look*
Chris: no!!
Everyone: looks at Cupid then phoebe with a shocked look

hahax.. if you saw it yourselves then it would be funny.
(gramps stand for grandmother)(cup is pronounced as coop like in scoop)
___________________________________

Tomorrow I have to go and collect my bursary.
And I am supposed to go for GB camp, but i cant. I told my GB captain that I couldn't go and she was slightly angry with me. (i can tell).
Tomorrow I have to collect my bursary, Sunday I have SOL and I CANNOT miss this session, Monday I have choir practice (crucial choir practice) because on Tuesday I have a choir performance.
And my GB captain said that GB is my CCA and everything else has to come second. Then I explained to her my situation and she understood the Saturday part but the rest she said, "so GB has to be sacrificed?" and i said "yeah".

Besides, I sacrificed choir for GB during the entire sec 2 and i didn't get my points for choir because of it. I had to sacrifice that too!
And i chose choir over camp for this week because the choir date was confirmed earlier than the camp date. Everyone told me there was camp but they didn't tell me the date. They just said, "end of year lorx.." so when am i supposed to know and make my schedule free. This is called "juggling it"!

tomorrow i will be going to the bursary award thing alone.. sigh. Hope i meet someone i know.

Comments

Popular Posts