Hey people!
If the text size is too small you can adjust the text size from your computer. There's a button that will make the text smaller or bigger. (at least my comp has)

Anyways,
I FELL SICK very very sick.
I have a terrible cold.
I have a blocked/runny nose, watering eyes, high fever and a throbbing headache!

Yesterday was the worst!
I didn't even go to school for choir because of it. But in the afternoon I had to drag my big fat sick butt out of the house to go over to Nicolette's place to start the GB project which due date falls TOMORROW!

After like the whole day staring in front of the computer looking for information about stupid stuff I went back home and I was feeling even worse.
At night about 8+ my temperature went to 37.9 degrees. And my headache went into over-drive!

The headache is terrible! It's those throbbing headaches that increase in intensity when you move a little, cough, sneeze, look down.. OH! It makes your brain feel like it's about to explode!!
My whole body felt "numb". I couldn't feel my senses anything at all.
When I ate my dinner I could taste what I was eating!

This is the first time I fell sick in the whole year!
I hate having a cold. If it was food poisoning or something else I don't mind but not a cold.
If you have a cold you have to go to the doctors and the doctors will just give you some medication and you still have to live with the pain for another few days.
If you have food poisoning etc etc, you go to the doctors they will transfer you into the hospital and they will give you a very potent medicine and you just have to be warded for observation. (the hospital food isn't that bad either).

I think I'm going to die!
It's terrible. Even this morning I still have my headache! And when you have a cold you start smelling things that you're not supposed to smell..
and you start seeing things and not hear anything (cuz your ears are all blocked).
I'm going to look around the kitchen and see whether i have any left over medication that i took from the doctors the last time i got sick..

please pray for me so that i would get better soon. It's very frustrating to be sick and not being able to do anything about it. pray that i would be cured from this awful sickness that the devil has "blessed" me with. let the devil not have any power in my life because only the Lord shall reign in it. please people, you have no idea how strong the power of prayer is.
dear Lord.. please help me. Cure my father from this evil power that is binding me. Cure my sickness so that I would be able to live my life fully again. It's the holidays and the holidays shouldn't be spent lying around being sick. Please Holy Spirit, bless me with great health once again. place your healing hands upon me and remove this work of the devil. in the name of Jesus i pray. AMEN

Comments

Popular Posts