Everybody's falling sick these days.
Majority is flu.

I think it's the "school-sick fever".
Either that or it's the "holiday sickness".

"School-sick fever" meaning, people are missing school and the people in it. The surroundings of the school and the lessons. Even though they say that it's boring and stupid they do miss it.
"Holiday sickness" meaning, people are not getting used to the drastic change of the quiet, slow life. Different from the fast, frustrating and full life of school.

Even I'm sick. I don't know whether it's "school-sick fever" or "holiday sickness". But I'm sure it's the flu and today my sickness is much much better. The fever's gone down, the blocked/runny nose has stopped, the headache's gone and the "numbness" has disappeared.
Thanks a lot people for the prayers and caring words.

Looks like my dad's contracted my virus.
I should wear a mask!
heehee

Comments

Popular Posts