Wednesday, 04 October 2006

Had my second day's worth of papers.

The first paper was math paper 1.
I think i got a lot of the questions wrong.
The simultaneous question i know i got it wrong because my answer was really weird.
The similarity questions i think i got that one wrong too.
I'm so scwered!
I know i'm going to fail my math papers again.

When i pass my paper i pass it with flying colours!
If i fail the paper, i fail it until it could go to single digits!
|faints|

After that was geography.
I wasn't able to finish studying everything, so i just focused on the main subjects that my teacher tought.
I think i did pretty well but i don't want to be overconfident.
I'll just leave it up to God to decide whether i did well or not.

Tomorrow's papers are, English paper 2 and Literature!
Studying Lit now.
Oh my, the questions are surely going to be difficult.
One question, meaning: Q1a, 1b/Q2a, 2b, is 25 marks!!
For one main question consisting of 2 smaller questions, it holds 25 marks!!
That's a lot of weight for one question.

I really hope i do well for my finals!
I want to go to a triple science class, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
|I love Biology! It's so cool and interesting!|
But i also want to take Literature as my main humanities!
If i take literature as my humans, |pronounced as hyu-mans| in secondary 3 I would be reading MacBeth!
I know the curse of MacBeth, it's interesting but nobody in my school seems to know that. It's quite sad. That shows how much people like literature.

I don't see what's there to dislike about lit.
The subject's interesting and fun. The language is fantastic and it's great to know some 'art'.
The sad thing is, in secondary 1, my class didn't get to do the drama part of lit because our teacher had to go for an operation.
She's okay now and still teaching!
I like her. I just don't like her during Mass PE. Torturous!

Tomorrow's another day and another 2 papers.
I just realised that i only study for my second papers! Hahax!
Oki, i better continue studying my lit. Don't want to flunk it. If i do, then i'll be utterly depressed because as everybody should know by now, it is my best subject to date!
|even better than english itself!|

6 more days til end of exams.
|not including Saturday and Sunday|

Comments

Popular Posts