Totally Addicted!

Totally addicted to Goong!
|faints|

Today I was a hairline away from missing it!
I had GB training and it was supposed to end at 5.30 but it ended at 6 instead!
I rushed home like a mad woman!!

I was at the bus stop and it was already 6.10!
My bus still didn't arrive!!
Almost fainted.

Finally my bus came at 6.15
And thank God for it.

Reached home precisely at 7.
Grabbed the remote from my dad's hand then changed the channel.
And I only missed 2 minutes of the show I think. When I turned it, it was on the scene where Chae Kyung and Shin were sitting on the sofa at her parents' house. And Shin said something like he was hungry. So she made him instant noodles with egg. And she kept on dreaming bout hugging his back.

What's so nice about hugging his back?!
She must be insane!
Hug the front! Not the back!!
The front is where the face is. The front is where he can embrace you with his arms wrapped around your waist, the front is where.. |kanna knock on the head|

"MBOK?! (what?!)"
"dreaming again izit?! Chih!! I feel like slapping you inside out, upside down!!" |this is what Qiu Ting will say|.
"|TSK!| Take that!"
"|faints|"

Oki, where was I??
Oh yes..
So hug his front!

Oh, Monday's episode is the episode where the love square finally comes out!!
Shin is starting to like Chae Kyung but Hyorin (his ex-girlfriend) still likes him (Shin). Chae Kyung is starting to like Shin too but Yul (Shin's cousin) likes Chae Kyung!!
|faints|

Anyway,
My class has our own little Chae Kyung & co. only thing is, it's very low key.
I have 3 other friends, who are also "addicts".
Nicolette is Chae Kyung.
I am Kang Hyun.
Si Min is Hee Soong.
Ying Ru is Soon Young.

Hahahax.. such a funny batch.
But so far, only Chae Kyung (Nicolette) and I are starting to really get into our roles. But it's oki, the other two will get into it too. How not to? Especially with me and Nicolette influencing. |BIG smiles|

All we have to do is find the Yul, Court Lady and others in the palace and Shin's friends.
We've found Shin, Jang Kyung (one of his friends), the mother queen and Hyorin.
But I won't say who.
Just in case they come after me and chop off my head.

Especially the Bingungmama (crown princess) who is Nicolette.
Oh, nevermind.
It's very complicated.

Comments

Popular Posts