Thursday, 05 October 2006

Had my english paper 2 and literature today.

English was kind of difficult. The questions were so complicated.
Literature was oki.
The questions were so-so and i thank God that the questions were questions that i understood and the passages that were given were the passages that i understood the most!
Praise the Lord!!

Tomorrow's science and malay composition.
Have i told you that i LOVE Biology??
Well, yeah!
I love it!
It is like the coolest subject next to Literature.

I totally want to take Bio when i go to secondary 3 (9th grade).
I'm like the Queen of Biology!
I'm like really good at it all thanks to God of course with blessing me with such a fantastic talent.
So now, i have found 2 subjects i'm great at and that is Literature and Biology!

However, nobody seems to care about that because all they care about is my MATH!
Can we just please not pin-point my math but look at the other subject. Subjects that i am relatively GOOD at?!
It's so unfair of them to look at the subject i'm bad at and totally ignore the one's i'm good at. Since it's that way i might as well fail everything so that they would focus on it right?!
___________________________________________________


Anyways,
Singapore's like really hazy these few days and today it's super hazy. I can't even see the sea anymore. I could normally see Batam Island from my house but now i could hardly see the shore!
And i couldn't even see Marine Parade library from my house. Mind you, Marine Parade library is just a 2minutes walk from my house.

Another thing,
the newspapers are printing out stuff about eating disorders and the main highlight is none other than the famous, Nichole Ritchie!!
Yeah, she's like super skinny now!


This was before she had anorexia or bulimia (which ever she's suffering from)
|note: click for larger picture|


And this is her now, really skinny right.
|note: if picture appears to be a question mark, click it for full picture|
I don't understand why anyone would want to be so skinny for.
Do you know that in America there are dress sizes that are 0 and 00.
That's so retarded!

And she's not the only celebrity doing it.
Believe it or not, Kiera Knightley is doing that too!

I like myself the way i am thank you very much!

5 more days til end of exams!

Comments

Popular Posts