The Stress is off.

Today I had my Design and Technology exam paper.
Well, it sucked.
I'm so going to flunk it.

Shoot!

Anyways,
yesterday had my math and Malay papers.
I didn't post cuz I was depressed with my conduct.

On a happier note,
I watched the new Korean Drama on TV.
Princess Hours!
Very nice!

Everybody must watch.
|everybody in Singapore and maybe those foreigners who has Singapore's channels|
Channel U, 7pm (local time).

Very funny!
Tonight is the second episode,
Now, it's my third favourite K-drama!

Hahahahahax!!!

Tomorrow I'm having Home Ed. And Art.
I hope my ideas on art will come through.
I'm just afraid that the final product won't turn out like my plans.
=(

Oh well,
I'll just commit the past papers to the Lord and all the other upcoming papers as well.
I'm eating beef stew pie right now!

Lets out all the stress.
I went to my friend's house today after school.
She has a small dog.
Cute.

Reached home at like 5.30pm.

tsk.
I guess I have to go prepare for my art and study my Home Ed.
Then at least I can relax while watching my K-drama and my other TV programmes.

The one that I'm most looking forward to is,
7pm- Korean Drama
and
10pm- CSI Miami.

2more days til end of exams.

Comments

Popular Posts