Princess Hours!

Yesterday was Friday 13th and nobody reminded me!
I only realised it when I called Fay at 5:13pm and she said that 5:13 signifies Friday 13th!
|suay|

Nevermind,
It's over. Freddy Kreuger didn't come to find me last night.
|BIG smiles|
__________________________________________________________

Princess Hours is a hot Korean Drama!!
And to me, it's ranking is 5 stars!

These are the main characters. In every Korean Drama there has to be 3/4 people. Either 2 gals and 1 guy, 2 guys and 1 gal or 2 gals and 2 guys.

Which dude is more handsome to you??
The one on the left (Yul) or the one on the right (Shin).


Shin is the Crown Prince and Yul is the supposed Crown Prince but he and his mother were expelled from the palace because his father (the king) passed away, so there's no blood relation any more.
So Shin took over!

So so??
What do you think?
Who's more good looking?
Who's the more handsome dude??



Don't ask about the two gals, it's a looooonnng story.
I'll talk about it some other time.

Comments

Popular Posts