Monday, 2 October 2006

Oh, today wasn't very different from any other day.

Woke up late this morning.
Missed my bus.
I hate it when I miss my bus by a hairline of a second.
It's very frustrating.

Anyway,
Had PE, and wasn't in a very playing mood.
Then the day went on as usual.
______________________________________________________


There's one thing I can't stand about some people.

There's a Malay saying,
"Seperti kacang melupakan kulit"

meaning,
"Like a nut forgetting it's shell"

So, if you put it to context,
It's like when someone is made a prefect, that person
would start to become very arrogant and will forget
the friends they have.
They would leave out people as they feel like that
person is not worthy enough to become their friend.

They would also start to behave in a very "disturbing"
manner.
|as I feel it. "act cute"|
To gain attention, to gain liking from other people.

They would dump you just to go with people who are
"higher class" than you.

It's really disgusting I think.
Because, not everybody can be the best and the way
they treat you is just so... |sigh|

They would just totally forget you.
They won't hang out with you anymore and they wont
even talk to you.

It's really saddening.

BUT!
what's more saddening is...

EXAMS ARE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!
|faints|

Comments

Popular Posts