Changed my skin.. again

I changed my skin!!!
"again"

Whatever!
Anyways,
I finally found the skin that I love!
And I think I'll stick with this skin for a very very very long time!

Took me almost forever to find this!
"it only took her 12mins"
"eh! must you always disturb me when I'm typing?!"
|walks away|

Don't have school today.
And no school tomorrow!
However,
I have to go back to school on Thursday.
I'm going to get back my exam scripts.
We will be checking the papers.
I failed my math..

I think I've said that before..
Yeah, I have.
Whatever.
I'll say it again,
I FAILED MY MATH!!

Nothing new!

Anyways,
super duper happy with this skin!
Tonight's episode of the show is about Shin's birthday.
Friends said that it's a very sad episode..
__________________________________

You know,
There's this commercial on tv about the ringtones that only kids can hear but adults cant.
And when they play the ringtone, I can't hear a single thing!
What does that make me?
An adult already?!

Whoope!
I should tell that to my dad!
LoL.

If you guys are wondering,
"I thought you don't like pink? Then why is your skin pink?"
I'll answer,
"It's not the background that I care about, it's the content!"

Comments

Popular Posts