Wednesday, 20 September 2006

8.41PM

long time i haven't been typing huh?
well, nothing much has happened.

my finger still hurts. i still haven't gained full use of it.
my knees still hurt. can't bend my legs much.

watching Singapore Idol now.
Hady Mirza is going to be the second idol. =)

school's still the same.
love science lessons!
Biology is so fun!
love to learn how the body works!
*BIG smiles*

math still sucks like ever.
|sigh|

in two weeks time...
it'll be my End of Year Exams!
=(
so depressing to know that the exams are coming.

i'll surely going to fail my math AGAIN!
i really want to pass my math.
last time in primary school, i'll always fail math but when it comes to the exams..
i'll pass with flying colours.
now..
fail is fail and there's no turning back.
|sigh|

12 more days til exams.

Comments

Popular Posts